Department of Electric Power Engineering
are proud to announce International scientific event
Welcome to ELEKTROENERGETIKA 2015
The 8th International Scientific Symposium
on Electrical Power Engineering
- Andrej Hanzel, Slovenské elektrárne, a.s., SK
Veda a výskum v SE, a.s.
- Karel Máslo, ČEPS, a.s., CZ
Improved methods for future power system operation and development assesment
- Zdeněk Vostracký, ZČU Plzeň, CZ
Power engineering needs in the 21st century renaisaince in education and management research
About the symposium
The International Symposium on ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING has been successfully held in Slovakia in the last 16 years. The Symposium provides a unique interdisciplinary forum for discussion about the current electrical power engineering and the industrial applications and opens visions for the energy supplies of the future.View More...
Fundamentals, applications, protections, high voltage, measuring techniques, standards and other related topics are within the scope of the symposium.
- Budapest Tech, Hungary
- Czestochowa Technical University, Poland
- Technical university of Varna, Bulgaria
- PEIPK, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Share and learn new ideas on smart grid technology, power grid management in liberalized market environment, new products for whole scope of electricity technology chain.
- Connect with the highly respectable managers, professionals and top european and russian scientists who participate to reliable and safe energy.
- Make difference by adapting new solutions and best practices transformed to energy technology platforms.
What You Can Expect
- Keynote sessions by the highly respected professionals
- Learn about the state of the art key electricity management solutions to power your possitions in liberalized electricity market business to the high level
- Presentations of manuals and how-to’s for safe maintanance of power grid
- Great discussions
- Sessions across four main topics
- Perfect supplementary programme and wonderful nature of High Tatras Mountains.